Terms & Conditions
Once I have confirmed that I am able to accept an order, a deposit is required within 7 days to secure your booking. Until the deposit is received the order is not confirmed. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the deposit is paid, I do not always have time to chase.
For orders £10 and under, full payment is required in advance.
For weddings and large event orders a £50 deposit is required to secure the date and the remaining balance is payable 2 weeks before the event.
Cupcake stands are available to hire, for which prices vary. A refundable deposit is required to guarantee the safe return of these stands. Stands should be returned within 1 week of the event.
Cancellation, amendment of orders and refunds
While I hope that you will not have to cancel your order, I am aware that things happen to necessitate this. If you do need to cancel then please contact me as soon as you can.
Product Description, Quality and Storage
Hey Cupcakes prides itself on baking homemade cakes so we know exactly what goes in to them. No additives or preservatives. Hey Cupcakes are therefore unable to make a warranty as to the length of time for which the cakes will remain fit for consumption. We do however recommend our cakes are best eaten within 2 or 3 days of receiving them. It is not recommended they are kept in the fridge or an airtight sealed container if they are covered with fondant icing.
It is the responsibility of the customer to keep the cakes in the manner prescribed by us and those rules prescribed for under Health and Safety regulations.
Please let me know about any intolerance or allergy you have to specific food ingredients when you place your order. It is essential I know this information to determine whether I can make a cake(s) that meet your dietary requirements. While as a Company we take steps to minimize the risk of cross contamination when preparing your order, it is not possible to guarantee the absence of allergens in our products.
* Whilst I will endeavour to match any design or colour, all cakes are handmade therefore differences may occur.
* I reserve the right to use my artistic judgement when designing and creating your cakes, and may need to adjust your order accordingly.
* Any changes to orders must be made at least 1 week before date of celebration; these will be accommodated if possible at an extra charge.
* I cannot be held responsible for any interference with the completed cake once it has been collected/delivered.
* Once delivered/collected the cake is no longer my responsibility.
* Whilst most of the flowers, figures and cake toppers are handmade in sugar some may contain wires and other non-edible materials. You will be advised which ones must be removed from your cake before it is cut.
* You are responsible for ensuring that caterers/venues are aware of this fact.